To protect and enhance public safety and health by facilitating the operation and maintenance of efficient state-of-the-art Enhanced 911 services in the State of Delaware.
- Developing a comprehensive Enhanced 911 State Plan, including wireless Enhanced 911, covering a three-year period, which will be maintained on an annual basis
- Developing standards as well as uniform policies and procedures for all Enhanced 911 Centers
- Appropriate available funding to implement, maintain, and improve the State Enhanced 911 System
- Ensuring all users of the State Enhanced 911 System receive compassionate and professional emergency services from a well trained and highly skilled work force
- Ensuring the compliance of providers with state and federal 911 statutes and regulations
- Provide Information to the citizens of the State of Delaware on the capabilities and proper usage of the Enhanced 911 System